Friday, September 25, 2009

NO NEED!

by now,
i have done my final exam!!
so,my 3 months ++ holiday start now!!

"WoHooooo,IS holiday now!!!"
LOL...

i feels so free..
this morning i hv breakfast with my buddy n my kaima@teacher..
then watch movie series from morning till afternoon,then continue to sleep..
is soooooo relax..

anyway,i only will be in hometown till next week,
then i gonna go KL n work in kl for about 2months.
pls wish me luck.

ops,come back to the topic,
after exam,there are so many things that i NO NEED to do..
this is the lists:
-I NO NEED to do revision.
-I NO NEED to set alarm to wake me up early in the morning to study.
-I NO NEED to count i hv to score how many mark more so that i can get an A.
-I NO NEED to count i still gt how many chapters more to go.
-I NO NEED to remind myself to study hard so that i can score well as i plan to further my study after degree.

ok well,as a student,i know that this is only my responsible,i shouldnt make any complaint..lol..

so at least now,
-I NO NEED to think what food to prepare later..
-I NO NEED to count whether my bank still gt enough money to survive until the sem end..
-I NO NEED to wash clothes!!!!!!!!!

haha..
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!

2 comments: